Monday, June 20, 2005

My Theory Regarding Undergarments

Okay, so when I got out of a bad relationship a few years ago I made one promise to myself, just one. I would never wear white panties ever again. Ever. This goes mostly for bras, too. However I have a penchant for white cotton button-down shirts and sometimes there is just nothing else to do but wear white under that. Normally I wear whatever color I choose anyway because bras and breasts are no longer really a mystery to anyone, but things like job interviews call for a degree of modesty.

ANYWAY, I went to Kmart (hey it's close and it's cheap) to get some replacement chair pads for a new swinging chair a friend of mine just gave me. Not only were all of their chair pads on sale for 20% off (ding!) but they also had all womens undergarments on sale (ding! ding!). I must admit that I have a thing for new bras and underwear. Nothing makes me happier, retail-ly speaking of course. Matching sets, boy shorts, cheeky booty's (you must love these if only for the name), underwires, push-ups, tank tops with shelf bras......oh, I could go on. I find that wearing crazy things under my clothes give my self esteem a boost (ha-ha) and I have become dependent on that feeling. There is nothing more satisfying than sitting through a job interview in your conservative suit all the while thinking, "He/She has no idea that I am wearing chili pepper panties."

I digress, let's get back to Kmart.....I was not finding anything I just had to have, and the bras were disturbing old-lady bullet bras- then I stumbled across the find of the year. I found these.... but they have a pink background instead of red - which truly sets off the Super Girl logo better anyway. There was even a matching tank top! I feel as if I have hit panty paydirt! (I am wearing them right now, can you tell?)

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO (who????) would buy UNDERWEAR on line? Isn't that just so wierd? Pretty sure this is a sign of the Apocalypse... (I, too, love elipses, but commas and parenthesis are right up there in the top 3.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.