Saturday, June 18, 2005

Things About Me # 31-40

  1. I am an incurable romantic with a phobia of commitment.
  2. I love the smell of gas and permanent markers - however I have never once even considered huffing. Will power, that's what that is.
  3. I have a few overwhelming but illogical fears - one being that someone will shoot into my car while driving on the freeway and kill one or both of my children (morbid, sorry).
  4. Another illogical fear - being struck by lightning. This however may not be so illogical as I have had two very close calls, both resulting in me being thrown to the ground by the proximity of a lightning strike. I hate lightning.
  5. Illogical fear #3 - that looking at sparks from fireworks will cause me to go blind.
  6. Whenever I smell Play-doh I have an overwhelming urge to chew on it.
  7. If I bump my a hand or a foot on something I don't feel right until I bump the opposite hand or foot on the same thing. It makes me feel all lopsided if I don't.
  8. I haven't had sex (with anyone but myself) for almost 1 year.
  9. I miss the aforementioned sex, but not as much as I miss kissing. Sex can be simulated, kissing can't.
  10. A friend of mine just gave me her porch swing - it is a source of never-ending happiness so far.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your list! I am glad to see that I am not the only one that loves gasoline and playdough. Sorry I can't be there to help you w/ the sex thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.