Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sophies Birthday

Okay, listen. I have been struggling and struggling trying to get pictures of my wonderful Sophia's birthday extravaganza. I have tried posting pictures numerous different ways.

No matter what they are all screwed up.

So I came up with this.

This issue has been paralyzing. I don't want to show favoritism. So....this post will hopefully change. But in the meantime I have to start writing again.

Can I tell you that I had the greatest night ever last night? I saw David Sedaris live.

I want to be him when I grow up.

Except for the receeding hairline. Oh, and the homosexual part.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just don't think I can pull off the gay Greek orthodox male role.

On second thought...... nah.

Missed you all. And boy do I have stories!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Ant said...

Missed you too!

Birthday looked like a blast - what did she call the bear?

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Yeah for Sophie! Happy Birthday!

And also for David Sedaris...I think if you put your mind to it, and you wanted to, you could very easily pull off the Greek Orthodox gay male. ;)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger rennratt said...

Oh, yes.

If you REALLY want to be David Sedaris, come and visit me.

His family lives less than 50 miles from me. His youngest brother (the rebel) is a hardwood floor installer, and has a pretty successful business in Raleigh.

I LOVE David Sedaris. Almost as much as I love Augusten Burroughs. And Haven Kimmel.

Glad you're back. Missed you!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Glad you're back! Bring on the stories.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

Yay! She's back! I can breathe easy and eat again and stop worrying!

who is david sedaris though? David isn't a very greek name you know.....

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

Oh! We used to have one of those bear shops here, only they were hideously expensive (yet fun to look in) that no one could afford it in this town. So they shut down and put a Ken Duncan photo gallery in, that no one can afford either.

I always wanted to make one of those bears. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.