Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Summary

Dreams I have had lately....

  1. I was late for work and the train was just sitting there with no one around. I decided it would be a good idea if I just jumped in and drove it myself. Things went swimmingly until I realized I had no idea where the brake was and people were waiting at the next stop. I finally found the brake, stopped the train 400 yards past the stop, backed up to pick everyone up - only to be arrested for driving the train without a license. You know - I didn't even need to stop for those people. I was just trying to be nice.
  2. I was digging through jars in my house and the ashtray in my car for change. I couldn't find anything but pennies (irritating) and silver and half dollars (too cool to spend).
  3. I had a, how to say this......"Brokeback Mountain" themed dream about two strange men in prison. I was talking to myself during it - trying to wake myself up before "it" happened, but I couldn't. I was really worried it was going to be horrible and violent, but they obviously loved each other. *blush*

My interpretations.....

  1. I like to be in the driver's seat, but I am not mean about it and still enjoy doing things for other people. This is something that I believe should shield me from all bad things (karma theory).
  2. I am finally at a point that I am able to pay bills and actually save money. No coincidence that I had this dream right before my bonus payout and right after my raise went into effect.
  3. Hmmmm...... Love isn't as bad as I think it is?

What do you think?

4 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Janie said...

i think you should stop eating peanut butter and carrot sandwhiches before bed.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger anika said...

Yum, peanut butter and carrot.

Shari -- I think you need a Canadian vacation. Yup, that's definitely what I got from the dreams.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Okay, okay....

I will to make a lot of money as a locomotive engineer while eating carrot and peanut butter sandwiches for lunch.

After work I will lead my secret life where I watch Heath and Jake "shag" over and over on DVD.

Someday soon, I will go to prison for it.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

You couldn't find the brake? Interesting. Knowing trains like I do (cos i now work for them and am full of useless tain trivia like a nerd) they don't WORK unless you have your foot on the "dead man's brake". Namely, if you got up and walked around or had a heart attack or something and lifted your feet up (like you apparently do in that situation), the brakes would come on.

Hrm.

Interesting dreams tho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.