Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ahem.....

Well, today has been a very good ego boosting day for me. As most of you know, I started in this new position at the end of August. I have felt it is going well, except for the fact that I have been ABSOLUTELY BORED OUT OF MY EVER-LOVIN' MIND!

So, I have come up with this great idea - I will personally compile a Master List of all our Legal, Corporate, Trademark, Copywrite Infringement, Real Estate, Pre-Litigation, Litigation, Patent and Store files. I will have locations listed for every file here! It will be done! (It also just gives me something to do besides blog and file my fingernails.)

I have done quite a bit of it already. I have found files that are long forgotten. I have found files that could not be found. I have sent files to the happy hunting ground (off site storage).

Today, during a fire drill, the company's CFO came up to me (I have never personally met him) and congratulated me on being a great addition to "the team". He said Pam (the company's vice pres.) had great things to say about me. She expounded on my organizational skills. He actually said, "She glowed when she talked about you."

This makes me feel really, really good.

BUT, I do not want to tell any of my direct co-workers because this is what my horoscope said today.....

You can dance circles around others today, for you feel like you are at the top of your game. Others will think you even more charming and witty than usual, but it's important that you don't overplay your hand. If you appear too full of yourself, your plans could all backfire pretty quickly. Enjoy the day, but don't push others too hard.

So, I just had to tell someone, and I figured you all would do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.